About Tom Rotman
I focus on clinical and relaxation massage techniques, evidence-informed practice, research, and NMT (NeuroMuscular Therapy). I am also a health and wellness coach.
My philosophy is that working together is the best way to make progress. I am a massage therapist specializing in neuromuscular therapy (NMT), and a health and wellness coach.
As part of my life-long focus on helping people get better, I earned my associate’s degree in massage therapy from Northwestern Health Sciences University. My studies gave me solid training in physiology and clinical practice. My continuing education has included recent courses in massage therapy research and the biomechanics of pain.
I also volunteer as a health and wellness coach at a local nonprofit organization.
Education and Professional Credentials
- Associate’s Degree in Massage Therapy (NWHSU, Bloomington, MN)
- NMT Certified (advanced massage therapy techniques)
- Wellness Coach training (Mayo Clinic)
- Training in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- AMTA Board Member (American Massage Therapy Association), Minnesota Chapter
Energy 🞛 Motion 🞛 Strength 🞛 Focus